This Policy applies to Frontier Electronics Corporation, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of FEC website, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Please not that this Policy does not govern the collection and use of information by companies that FEC does not control, nor by individuals not employed or managed by us.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website.
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection.
- Hew we use the collected information and whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your data.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons
- To better understands your needs and provide with the services you have requested.
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we will retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods with which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations, the type of contract we have with you, the existence of you consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
FEC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from FEC.
Disclosure of Information
FEC may not use or disclose the information by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot be reasonably determined.
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep information confidential
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of FEC
FEC greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in FEC products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website or other public means to post a notice.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send an email that you wish unsubscribe email@example.com.
Notice to European Union Users
FEC’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and set to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational August 1, 2016 This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to th e United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this policy.
FEC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. They computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
667 East Cochran Street
Simi Valley, CA 93065